Wednesday, May 4, 2016

p2 "Pretty 60's" - shades of beige (Lacke in Farbe ...und bunt!)

Hi everyone,

While beige shades can sometimes look funny with my skin tone, I have learned to appreciate some of them quite a bit. I'm bringing you another photo from the vault for this one, though it's not quite as old as some others I've shown previously, only about half a year.I know, right - will it ever stop? Not too soon I'm afraid!


I think this might vary between two and three coats depending on how thick your coats are and how evenly you can get it applied. As per usual, I added top coat.

2 comments:

  1. Hach, das wäre ja wieder so eine Nuance, die sich übelst mit meiner Hautfarbe beißt - aber ich finde das gar nicht so schlecht an dir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Beige ist so eine Farbe, da kommt es wirklich auf die genaue Nuance an.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!